Hard Reset MOTOROLA V195
How to factory reset MOTOROLA V195? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA V195? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA V195? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA V195?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA V195. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA V195 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Switch on your device using Power button.
- Open Main menu then find Settings and Security.
- Enter lock code using keypad. (The default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Select Erase/Reset then confirm Reset Phone.
- Now whole operation needs to be confirmed by pressing left Softkey.
- Phone will now restart, it may take around 30 seconds.
- Success! device is ready now.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work