Hard Reset MOTOROLA V220
How to factory reset MOTOROLA V220? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA V220? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA V220? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA V220?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA V220. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA V220 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Cell phone must be turned on to perform this operation.
- Start by opening Main menu.
- Then find Settings and Security.
- Type lock code, default code is 0000 or 1234
- Select Erase/Reset and Reset Phone.
- Confirm by pressing left Softkey and read on-screen instruction.
- Device has to restart now, so wait patiently.
- Success! device is ready now.
Hard Reset (MOTOROLA V220)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.