Hard Reset MOTOROLA V226
How to factory reset MOTOROLA V226? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA V226? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA V226? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA V226?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA V226. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA V226 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Handset must be turned on to perform this operation.
- Start by opening Main menu then find Settings and Security.
- Type lock code. (Default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Select Erase/Reset and Reset Phone.
- Confirm Reset data by pressing left Softkey and read on-screen instruction.
- Device has to restart now, so wait patiently.
- Success! device is ready now.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work