Hard Reset MOTOROLA V2260
How to factory reset MOTOROLA V2260? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA V2260? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA V2260? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA V2260?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA V2260. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA V2260 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Power button to switch on handset.
- Now go to Standby screen and open Main menu -> Settings -> Security.
- Security menu needs code so type it in, default code is 0000 or 1234.
- To confirm whole operation tap Erase or Reset.
- Device should now reboot, after that you can properly work on it.
Hard Reset (MOTOROLA V2260)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.