Hard Reset MOTOROLA V2288
How to factory reset MOTOROLA V2288? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA V2288? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA V2288? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA V2288?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA V2288. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA V2288 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Check device it must be turned on to peform this operation.
- Go to Main menu then find Settings.
- Select Initial setup -> Master reset.
- Now type in lock code to start-up operation. (The default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Operation has to be confirmed.
- Phone must restart, it should take less then a minute.
- Success! phone is ready to work on.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work