Hard Reset MOTOROLA V230
How to factory reset MOTOROLA V230? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA V230? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA V230? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA V230?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA V230. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA V230 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- First of all check device it must be switched on to perform this operation.
- Then open Menu next on Settings and Security.
- Enter lock code to open Security options. (The default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Now Erase/Reset and Reset Phone.
- Whole opeartion need to be confirmed, to do it press left Softkey.
- Success! after restart you can work with your device.
Hard Reset (MOTOROLA V230)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.