Hard Reset MOTOROLA V235
How to factory reset MOTOROLA V235? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA V235? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA V235? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA V235?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA V235. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA V235 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- To succeed this operation phone must be working, to do it press Power button.
- Next on open the Main menu then Settings and Security.
- To open Security settings type in lock code, default code is 0000 or 1234.
- Select Erase or Reset and confirm it Reset Phone.
- Read the disclaimer and tap left Softkey to confirm Factory reset operation.
- After restart you can work on your device properly.
Hard Reset (MOTOROLA V235)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.