Hard Reset MOTOROLA V260
How to factory reset MOTOROLA V260? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA V260? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA V260? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA V260?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA V260. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA V260 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- To succeed this operation phone must be working.
- First of all open the Main menu -> Settings -> Security.
- To open Security settings enter lock code. (The default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Then select Erase/Reset and confirm Reset Phone.
- Read the disclaimer and tap left Softkey to confirm Factory reset operation.
- After restart device should now work properly.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work