Hard Reset MOTOROLA V262
How to factory reset MOTOROLA V262? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA V262? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA V262? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA V262?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA V262. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA V262 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Check device, it must be turned on to perform this operation.
- Now open Main menu Then select Settings and Security.
- Type lock code using keypad, default code is 0000 or 1234.
- Select Erase or Reset next on confirm Reset Phone.
- Left Softkey will confirm operation of Factory reset.
- Device has to restart, it may take around 30 seconds.
- Success! device is ready now.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work