Hard Reset MOTOROLA V266
How to factory reset MOTOROLA V266? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA V266? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA V266? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA V266?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA V266. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA V266 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Make sure that device is working on.
- Then open Main menu and select Settings -> Security.
- Type in lock code using keypad. (The default code is 0000 or 1234).
- Select Erase or Reset then confirm Reset Phone by pressing left Softkey.
- Let the device to restart, it should take less then a minute.
- Done, device is ready to work on now.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work