Hard Reset MOTOROLA V270
How to factory reset MOTOROLA V270? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA V270? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA V270? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA V270?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA V270. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA V270 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Press Power button to switch on handset.
- First step is to open Main menu and select Settings then Security.
- Type in lock code, default code is 0000 or 1234.
- Select Erase/Reset and afterwards confirm Reset Phone.
- Factory reset has to be confirmed by pressing left Softkey.
- Cell phone should reboot to finish operation, it may take around 30 seconds.
- Done! device is ready now.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work