Hard Reset MOTOROLA V280
How to factory reset MOTOROLA V280? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA V280? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA V280? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA V280?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA V280. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA V280 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- To succeed this operation phone must be working, to do it press Power button.
- Start by opening the Main menu then open Settings and Security.
- Type lock code using keypad. (The default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Select Erase/Reset then to Reset Phone mark.
- Read the disclaimer and tap left Softkey to confirm whole process.
- After restart device should now work properly.