Hard Reset MOTOROLA V295
How to factory reset MOTOROLA V295? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA V295? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA V295? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA V295?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA V295. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA V295 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Switch on your device using Power button.
- Open Main menu then find Settings and Security.
- Enter lock code using keypad. (The default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Select Erase/Reset then confirm Reset Phone.
- Now whole operation needs to be confirmed by pressing left Softkey.
- Phone will now restart, it may take around 30 seconds.
- Success! device is ready now.
Hard Reset (MOTOROLA V295)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.