Hard Reset MOTOROLA V300
How to factory reset MOTOROLA V300? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA V300? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA V300? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA V300?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA V300. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA V300 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Press Power button to start-up device.
- First of all open Main menu next on go to Settings.
- Select Initial setup and confirm Master reset.
- Now device will ask for lock code, type it in. (The default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Left Softkey will confirm operation.
- Phone should start to reboot now, it will take around 30 seconds.
- Success! phone is ready to work on.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work