Hard Reset MOTOROLA V303
How to factory reset MOTOROLA V303? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA V303? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA V303? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA V303?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA V303. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA V303 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Check device it must be turned on to peform this operation.
- Now from Standby screen open Main menu then find Settings.
- Select Initial setup -> Master reset.
- Type in lock code to start process. (The default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Left Softkey to confirm operation.
- Phone must restart, it should take less then a minute.
- Success! phone is ready to work on.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work