Hard Reset MOTOROLA V323
How to factory reset MOTOROLA V323? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA V323? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA V323? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA V323?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA V323. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA V323 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Check device it must be turned on to peform this operation.
- First step is to open Main menu afterwards select Settings.
- Next on go to Initial setup -> Master reset.
- Master reset needs lock code, so type it in. (The default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Operation has to be confirmed by pressing left Softkey.
- Phone must restart, it should take less then a minute.
- Success! phone is ready to work on.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work