Hard Reset MOTOROLA V323i
How to factory reset MOTOROLA V323i? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA V323i? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA V323i? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA V323i?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA V323i. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA V323i will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Please power up phone using Power button.
- Go to Main menu then find Settings.
- Select Initial setup -> Master reset.
- Now type in lock code to start-up operation. (The default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Operation has to be confirmed.
- Phone must restart, it should take less then a minute.
- Success! phone is ready to work on.
Hard Reset (MOTOROLA V323i)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.