Hard Reset MOTOROLA V325
How to factory reset MOTOROLA V325? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA V325? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA V325? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA V325?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA V325. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA V325 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Check device it must be turned on to peform this operation.
- Go to Main menu then find Settings.
- Select Initial setup -> Master reset.
- Now type in lock code to start-up operation. (The default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Operation has to be confirmed.
- Phone must restart, it should take less then a minute.
- Success! phone is ready to work on.
Hard Reset (MOTOROLA V325)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.