Soft Reset MOTOROLA V325
If your MOTOROLA V325 is stuck or frozen, You can perform a soft reset operation. Check out how to force restart Vendor. As a result your MOTOROLA V325 should reboot and start running again. Click here to find out more about soft reset operation.
- Open the back case of the device.
- Remove battery by pulling it out.
- Wait 5 to 10 seconds and put battery back.
- Press the Power button, wait for device to turn on.
- Done, after restart you can work on your device.
Soft Reset (MOTOROLA V325)