Hard Reset MOTOROLA V361
How to factory reset MOTOROLA V361? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA V361? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA V361? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA V361?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA V361. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA V361 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Start by switching device on by pressing Power button.
- Open Main menu and go to Settings.
- Select Initial setup next on go to Master reset.
- To start Master reset operation type lock code in using keypad. (The default code is 0000 or 1234)
- After typing code confirm operation.
- Device should restart now, it may take around 30 seconds.
- Done, handset is ready to work on now.
Hard Reset (MOTOROLA V361)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.