Soft Reset MOTOROLA V361
If your MOTOROLA V361 is stuck or frozen, You can perform a soft reset operation. Check out how to force restart Vendor. As a result your MOTOROLA V361 should reboot and start running again. Click here to find out more about soft reset operation.
- Open back case of the handset.
- Remove battery from back of the device for few seconds
- Now shove battery back and press the Power button.
- Device will now start to boot up.
- The Alcatel handset should be now ready to work on.
Soft Reset (MOTOROLA V361)