Hard Reset MOTOROLA V365
How to factory reset MOTOROLA V365? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA V365? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA V365? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA V365?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA V365. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA V365 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Check device it must be turned on to peform this operation.
- First step is to open Main menu afterwards select Settings.
- Next on go to Initial setup -> Master reset.
- Master reset needs lock code, so type it in. (The default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Operation has to be confirmed by pressing left Softkey.
- Phone must restart, it should take less then a minute.
- Success! phone is ready to work on.
Hard Reset (MOTOROLA V365)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.