Hard Reset MOTOROLA V3xx RAZR
How to factory reset MOTOROLA V3xx RAZR? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA V3xx RAZR? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA V3xx RAZR? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA V3xx RAZR?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA V3xx RAZR. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA V3xx RAZR will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Check device, it must be turned on to perform this operation.
- Now open Main menu and select Settings then go to Security.
- Type lock code in, default code is 0000 or 1234.
- Select Erase or Reset and tap Reset Phone.
- Left Softkey will confirm whole process of Factory reset.
- Phone has to restart, after that you can properly work on it.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work