Hard Reset MOTOROLA V400
How to factory reset MOTOROLA V400? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA V400? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA V400? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA V400?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA V400. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA V400 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Switch on device by pressing Power button.
- Open Main menu and select Settings.
- Then next on Initial setup -> Master reset.
- Now type in lock code to start-up operation. (The default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Operation has to be confirmed.
- Handset will now restart, wait patiently it may take around 30 seconds.
- Success! phone is ready to work on.
Hard Reset (MOTOROLA V400)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.