Hard Reset MOTOROLA V400p
How to factory reset MOTOROLA V400p? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA V400p? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA V400p? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA V400p?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA V400p. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA V400p will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Start by switching device on by pressing Power button.
- Go to Standby screen and open Main menu then go to Settings.
- Find and select Initial setup then Master reset.
- To start Master reset operation type lock code in using keypad. (The default code is 0000 or 1234)
- After typing code confirm operation by pressing left Softkey.
- Phone must restart, it should take less then a minute.
- Success! phone is ready to work on.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work