Hard Reset MOTOROLA V500
How to factory reset MOTOROLA V500? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA V500? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA V500? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA V500?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA V500. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA V500 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Start by power up phone using Power button.
- Go to Main menu then find Settings.
- Select Initial setup -> Master reset.
- Now type in lock code to start-up operation. (The default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Operation has to be confirmed by pressing left Softkey.
- Phone must restart, it should take less then a minute.
- Success! phone is ready to work on.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work