Hard Reset MOTOROLA V501
How to factory reset MOTOROLA V501? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA V501? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA V501? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA V501?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA V501. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA V501 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Power button to start-up device, it must be turned on to perform this operation.
- Next on go to Standby screen and open Main menu then go to Settings.
- In Settings options select Initial setup and confirm Master reset.
- Now type in lock code to start-up operation, also confirm it by pressing left Softkey. (The default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Phone must restart, it should take less then a minute.
- Done, handset is ready to use now.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work