Hard Reset MOTOROLA V505
How to factory reset MOTOROLA V505? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA V505? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA V505? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA V505?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA V505. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA V505 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Switch on device by pressing Power button.
- Open Main menu and select Settings.
- Then next on Initial setup -> Master reset.
- Now type in lock code to start-up operation. (The default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Operation has to be confirmed.
- Handset will now restart, wait patiently it may take around 30 seconds.
- Success! phone is ready to work on.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work