Hard Reset MOTOROLA V525
How to factory reset MOTOROLA V525? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA V525? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA V525? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA V525?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA V525. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA V525 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Make sure that device is working.
- Next step, go to Main menu -> Settings -> Initial setup -> Master reset.
- Now type in lock code to start-up operation. (The default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Now confirm whole Factory reset process by pressing left Softkey.
- Phone must restart, wait patiently.
- Success! phone is ready to work on.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work