Hard Reset MOTOROLA V550
How to factory reset MOTOROLA V550? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA V550? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA V550? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA V550?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA V550. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA V550 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Cell phone must be switched on so press Power button.
- Then open Main menu and select Settings and find Security.
- To open Security options type in lock code. (The default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Select Erase/Reset and confirm Reset Phone.
- Operation has to be confirmed to do it press left Softkey.
- Device has to restart, it should take less then 1 minute.
- Success! device is ready now.