Hard Reset MOTOROLA V551
How to factory reset MOTOROLA V551? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA V551? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA V551? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA V551?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA V551. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA V551 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Power up device using Power button.
- Open Main menu then find Settings -> Initial setup -> Master reset.
- Type in lock code to start Factory reset operation. (The default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Operation has to be confirmed.
- Let the handset to restart, it should take less then a minute.
- Done, phone is ready to work on.
Hard Reset (MOTOROLA V551)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.