Hard Reset MOTOROLA V555
How to factory reset MOTOROLA V555? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA V555? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA V555? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA V555?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA V555. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA V555 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Check device it must be turned on to peform this operation.
- Then start by opening Main menu and go to Settings.
- Select Initial setup and Master reset.
- Now type in lock code using keypad. (The default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Operation has to be confirmed by tapping left Softkey.
- Phone should restart now, so wait patiently couple seconds.
- Done, after restart you can work on your device now.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work