Hard Reset MOTOROLA V557
How to factory reset MOTOROLA V557? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA V557? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA V557? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA V557?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA V557. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA V557 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Press Power button to start-up device, it must be turned on to succeed this operation.
- First of all open Main menu then Settings -> Initial setup -> Master reset.
- Type in lock code to start Factory reset process. (The default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Left Softkey to confirm this operation.
- Device should start to reboot, wait patiently until it ends.
- Done! phone is ready to work on.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work