Hard Reset MOTOROLA V6 RAZR maxx
How to factory reset MOTOROLA V6 RAZR maxx? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA V6 RAZR maxx? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA V6 RAZR maxx? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA V6 RAZR maxx?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA V6 RAZR maxx. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA V6 RAZR maxx will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Check your device, it must be turned on to succeed this operation.
- Next step is to open Main menu.
- Then to the Settings and Security.
- Enter lock code, Default code is 0000 or 1234.
- Select Erase/Reset and tap Reset Phone.
- Confirm Factory reset must to be confirmed by pressing left Softkey.
- Now handset must reboot, it may take around 30 seconds.
- Success! device is ready now.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work