Hard Reset MOTOROLA V6
How to factory reset MOTOROLA V6? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA V6? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA V6? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA V6?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA V6. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA V6 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- To succeed this operation phone must be working.
- First of all open the Main menu then go to Settings and Security.
- Enter lock code using keypad, default code is 0000 or 1234.
- Then select Erase or Reset and tap Reset Phone.
- Read the disclaimer and tap left Softkey to confirm Factory reset process.
- Done, after restart your device should be working properly.
Hard Reset (MOTOROLA V6)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.