Hard Reset MOTOROLA V600
How to factory reset MOTOROLA V600? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA V600? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA V600? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA V600?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA V600. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA V600 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Check device it must be switched on to succeed this operation.
- Then open Main menu next on go to Settings and Security.
- Then next on Initial setup -> Master reset.
- Type lock code using keypad. (The default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Press left Softkey to confirm whole operation.
- Phone should start to reboot now, it will take less then a minute.
- Success! device is ready now.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work