Hard Reset MOTOROLA V620
How to factory reset MOTOROLA V620? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA V620? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA V620? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA V620?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA V620. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA V620 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Start device by pressing Power button.
- Then open Menu then find Settings.
- Select Initial setup and Master reset.
- Type in lock code using keypad, default code is 0000 or 1234.
- Operation has to be confirmed by pressing left Softkey.
- Device must restart, it should take less then a minute.
- Done, phone is ready to work on.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work