Hard Reset MOTOROLA V70
How to factory reset MOTOROLA V70? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA V70? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA V70? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA V70?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA V70. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA V70 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Make sure that device is turned on.
- First step is to open Main menu then go to Settings.
- Select Initial setup and Master reset.
- Type in lock code to start-up Factory reset operations. (Default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Confirm by pressing Yes.
- Phone must restart, it may take around 30 seconds.
- Success! phone is ready to work on.
Hard Reset (MOTOROLA V70)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.