Hard Reset MOTOROLA V710
How to factory reset MOTOROLA V710? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA V710? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA V710? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA V710?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA V710. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA V710 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Press Power button to switch on device, it must be turned on.
- First of all open Main menu then Settings.
- Next on Initial setup and Master reset.
- Device will ask for lock code to start-up operation. (The default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Left Softkey to confirm this operation.
- Phone has to restart, it should take less then a minute.
- Done! phone is ready to work on.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work