Hard Reset MOTOROLA V730
How to factory reset MOTOROLA V730? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA V730? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA V730? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA V730?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA V730. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA V730 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Check device it must be turned on to peform this operation.
- Go to Main menu then find Settings.
- Select Initial setup next on Master reset.
- Type in lock code to start-up operation, then confirm it. (The default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Device should start Factory reset process and reboot.
- After reboot you can properly work on your phone.
Hard Reset (MOTOROLA V730)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.