Hard Reset MOTOROLA V8 RAZR2 LE
How to factory reset MOTOROLA V8 RAZR2 LE? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA V8 RAZR2 LE? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA V8 RAZR2 LE? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA V8 RAZR2 LE?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA V8 RAZR2 LE. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Linux settings. As a result your MOTOROLA V8 RAZR2 LE will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Check device it must be turned on to peform this operation.
- Go to Main menu then find Settings.
- Select Initial setup next on Master reset.
- Type in lock code to start-up operation, then confirm it. (The default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Device should start Factory reset process and reboot.
- After reboot you can properly work on your phone.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work