Hard Reset MOTOROLA V860 Barrage
How to factory reset MOTOROLA V860 Barrage? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA V860 Barrage? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA V860 Barrage? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA V860 Barrage?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA V860 Barrage. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA V860 Barrage will be as new and your core will run faster.
- If the mobile phone is turned off hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afeterwards press the Center button in order to open Main Menu.
- In the next step find and select Settings & Tools.
- Choose Phone Settings and then Security.
- If prompted, select Yes by pressing the Center key.
- Next enter the Lock Code. The default one is the last 4 digits of the phone number.
- Select Restore Phone and then choose Yes.
- After that confirm the whole operation by entering the Lock Code once more.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work