Hard Reset MOTOROLA V9 RAZR2
How to factory reset MOTOROLA V9 RAZR2? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA V9 RAZR2? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA V9 RAZR2? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA V9 RAZR2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA V9 RAZR2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA V9 RAZR2 will be as new and your ARM 11 core will run faster.
- Phone must be turned on to peform this operation.
- Next on open Main menu then Settings and Security.
- Enter lock code to open Security options, Default code is 0000 or 1234.
- Select Erase/Reset then Reset Phone.
- Reset phone must be confirmed by pressing left Softkey.
- Cell phone must restart now, it may take around 30 seconds.
- Success! device is ready now.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work