Hard Reset MOTOROLA V950 Renegade
How to factory reset MOTOROLA V950 Renegade? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA V950 Renegade? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA V950 Renegade? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA V950 Renegade?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA V950 Renegade. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA V950 Renegade will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Start by switching device on by pressing Power button.
- Go to Standby screen and open Main menu then go to Settings.
- Find and select Initial setup then Master reset.
- Device will ask for lock code, type it in using keypad, default code is 0000 or 1234.
- After typing code confirm operation by pressing left Softkey.
- Now handset must reboot, after that phone will be ready to work on.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work