Hard Reset MOTOROLA v975
How to factory reset MOTOROLA v975? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA v975? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA v975? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA v975?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA v975. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA v975 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Make sure that device is working.
- Next step, go to Main menu -> Settings -> Initial setup -> Master reset.
- Now type in lock code to start-up operation. (The default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Now confirm whole Factory reset process by pressing left Softkey.
- Phone must restart, wait patiently.
- Success! phone is ready to work on.
Hard Reset (MOTOROLA v975)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.