Hard Reset MOTOROLA V998c
How to factory reset MOTOROLA V998c? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA V998c? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA V998c? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA V998c?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA V998c. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA V998c will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Check device it must be turned on to peform this operation.
- First step is to open Main menu afterwards select Settings.
- Next on go to Initial setup -> Master reset.
- Master reset needs lock code, so type it in. (The default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Operation has to be confirmed by pressing left Softkey.
- Phone must restart, it should take less then a minute.
- Success! phone is ready to work on.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work