Hard Reset MOTOROLA VE538
How to factory reset MOTOROLA VE538? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA VE538? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA VE538? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA VE538?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA VE538. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA VE538 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- To succeed this operation phone must be working, to do it press Power button.
- Afterwards open the Main menu now open Settings and find Security.
- To open Security settings enter lock code. (The default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Select Erase/Reset and confirm it Reset Phone.
- Read the disclaimer and tap left Softkey to confirm Factory reset operation.
- After restart device should now work properly.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work