Hard Reset MOTOROLA VE75
How to factory reset MOTOROLA VE75? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA VE75? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA VE75? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA VE75?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA VE75. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA VE75 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Make sure that device is working.
- Next on Menu then go to Settings.
- Next on open Initial setup and Master reset.
- Type in lock code to start-up operation. (Default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Now confirm whole Factory reset process by pressing Yes.
- Phone must restart, wait patiently.
- Success! phone is ready to work on.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work