Hard Reset MOTOROLA W160
How to factory reset MOTOROLA W160? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA W160? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA W160? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA W160?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA W160. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA W160 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Press Power button to switch on handset.
- Then open Main menu and select Settings next on to Security.
- Type in lock code. (The default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Select Erase/Reset and afterwards confirm Reset Phone.
- Factory reset has to be confirmed by pressing left Softkey.
- Phone must restart to finish operation, it may take around 30 seconds.
- Success! device is ready now.
Hard Reset (MOTOROLA W160)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.