Hard Reset MOTOROLA W180
How to factory reset MOTOROLA W180? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA W180? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA W180? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA W180?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA W180. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA W180 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Make sure that device is working on.
- Then go to Main menu next on Settings and Security.
- Enter lock code using keypad to open Security options. (The default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Select Erase/Reset then confirm Reset Phone.
- Now left Softkey to confirm whole operation.
- Device has to restart now, it should take less then a minute.
- Done, after restart you can work on your device.